The August Break


How fun is this? I'm doing The August Break with Susannah Conway. Nancy Moon, our wonderful Treehouse Shakers' publicist (check out Moon PR), gave me a gentle nudge to do this. This is a great way to enjoy August, with my iphone, and really get the most out of it. Knowing that in only a few quick weeks I will be knee deep in our Virtual Auction, Touring, and Fundraising for the new piece, Under The Tangle. 



So today's prompt, breakfast. I started the morning off writing, drinking very light coffee and eating granola. Mostly I was writing the new tech rider for Hatched, and getting our fall mailings ready for schools. The nitty gritty of working as an artist is not always so creative. I am not sure I'll keep up each day on the blog, so follow me on instagram, and hopefully I will figure out Flickr by the time the month is over.

Comments

Popular Posts